Paper Based Bakelite Tubes
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2.8|
|Purchase Qty. (kilogram)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Ton / Month|
|Transport Package:||500-1000kgs Per Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PFCC201
- Type: Insulation Sheet
- Material: Fiberglass
- Maximum Voltage: 20KV~100KV
- Certification: UL, ISO9001, SGS
- Brand: Nova
- Trademark: NOVA
- Origin: China
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Winding Wire Coating Insulation, Electrical Base, Shell, Motor, Insulating Varnish, Switch Baseplate
- Chemistry: Inorganic Insulation
- Thermal Rating: E 120
- Classification: Inorganic Insulation Material
- Color: Brown
- Length: 1000mm
- Specification: RoHS, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 392190
They are made from paper, fabric, or glass fiber impregnated with phenolic or epoxy resin under pressure and heat process.
Used in a variety of insulating applications.
1) Grade: 3721 /3725 /G10/ G11/FR4/FR5
2) Color: Natural Green(for epoxy rods/tubes); Brown (for phenolic rods/tubes)
3) Length: 1000mm or customize
4) Diameter: As customers' requirement.
5) Minimum Order: 500 kgs in a lot
6) Packing: 500~1, 000kgs/pallet or as required
These grades are comprised of phenolic resin binder and insulating kraft paper substrate.
These are general purpose grades with superior electrical, mechanical properties, and easy to machine.
Temperature Index: 120 Degree Celsius
They are widely used for electrical & mechanical parts, such as switchboards, panel boards, insulating washers, bushing, punched component, etc.
We have the ability to machine electrical insulation laminates into many customize sizes and shapes according to drawings or samples.